NEXO has posted new 2017 dates for its popular ETC training seminar programme. Dates have been set for six different seminars exclusively in France, taught in French or English. As a reminder, all Nexo seminars are free of charge and courses take place over 2 days.
The scope of the ETC programme ranges further than just NEXO products.
ETC1 is designed for sound technicians and engineers and looks at generic issues of sound reinforcement such as acoustic fundamentals, and the theoretical approaches of point source and line array systems. All seminars include practical hands-on training with NEXO’s own loudspeaker technologies.
ETC2: is designed for system techs and engineers. This course starts with theoretical classes on acoustics and NEXO technologies, and progresses to practical hands-on sessions covering system management and tuning with NEXO loudspeaker systems.
ETC 1 :
- February 28th – March 1st (in French) Plailly, France
- April 25th – April 26th (in English) Plailly, France
- September 19th – September 20th (in English) Plailly, France
ETC 2 :
- March 14th – March 15th (in French) Plailly, France
- May 9th – May 10th (in English) Plailly, France
- October 3rd – October 4th (in French) Plailly, France