Happy travelling lampies looking for a portable lighting control system, you got it there. Hathor Gate is the new Hathor system PC Windows, comprising the Hathor software and a USB – DMX 512 interface.
It offers all the features of the Hathor software, 512 control circuits and 512 DMX addresses that can be divided into several universes, compatibility with MIDI consoles, Korg Nano-Control, Behringer X-Touch, and Imago. Very portable indeed!
It includes the Wily! license and the Backup mode for Liberty, Freedom and Ocean consoles.
This nifty little interface (65 x 65 x 40 mm) is powered by and connected to the PC via USB. The 2 In & amp; Out DMX 512 ports can be set as 1 Out port and 1 In port, or 2 Out ports.
Some key points of the Hathor software
- The sophisticated lighting software for passionate people
- Designed with theaters in mind, HATHOR offers a user friendly and comfortable programming environment
- An optimized Channel Grid displays all essential information at a glance
- Impressive multi-users (Master – Backup – Clients) networked architecture
- A unique drag’n drop function along with right-click contextual menus make HATHOR fast, simple and intuitive to use
- An unequalled browser-based import system allows for a comprehensive item preview before importation
- Thanks to an advanced track window with extensive overview of recorded intensities and moving light parameters, immediate editing is made possible
More information on the ADB Website.
Text & Photos : ADB.