This paper is available in Français too
SoundLightUp.com and en.soundLightUp.com are two publications of the joint-stock company Art & Show, whose president is Jean-Luc Emanuele. For more information, please read our legal notice here: https://en.soundlightup.com/mentions-legales
The following is an overview of our policy that outlines how we collect, process, store and use information about you, and your rights to this information.
• We may collect your data in a number of ways, including but not limited to, through our two websites, when you subscribe to our Newsletter, when you enter information about your company and activity in our Pro SLU database, when you place a classified advertisement or announcement and, finally, through service providers such as our advertising agency. We only retain: last name, first name, age, email address, company address, company name, telephone number, website address and references …
• We use “cookies”, as well as other electronic tools, to collect statistical information about your use of our websites and to certify visitor traffic on our sites via the OJD/ACPM, or to simplify your browsing on our pages, subject to your instructions.
• The information you share with us will be used to provide the services requested.
• We will use your contact information to communicate with you as part of these services.
• When you provide consent for us to do so, we use your contact information to send you information about our products and services.
• We use personal information for our own analytical purposes and to enable us to help our customers by improving our service and our websites.
• We do not sell or transfer your data, nor do we share it with third parties in any way.
CONSERVATION AND SECURITY
• We take all reasonable measures to protect personal data against theft, unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
• We strive to have in place at all times sufficient physical, administrative and electronic safeguards to guarantee the protection of your Personal Data.
• We generally retain our clients’ information as long as we consider it necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, within the strict limits of the law.
• You have the right to consult or request the modification or deletion of your personal data, or to limit certain processing activities, by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
• We will do our best to respond to your requests, but we reserve the right to impose certain restrictions and requirements related to free access to our editorial content and the inherent need to fund it.
• Once we have obtained your consent to the processing of your data, your consent may be withdrawn at any time.
QUESTIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
• If you have any questions or concerns about how we process your personal data, you can contact us by email at [email protected].
• We may modify this policy, but such changes will not be retroactive.
• In the event of any significant changes, a message will be published on our website.
• This policy was most recently updated on May 24, 2018.