RCF presents the 10th edition of the Sound Engineering University Course, which will be held from May to October 2022. From the roots of electroacoustics to the complete design of live audio projects based on real case studies, the course is developed on 105 hours of e-learning lessons and hands-on at RCF facilities in Italy with the best experts.
Deadline for submission – April 6th.
The primary goal is to provide engineers with specific knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies related to sound, transducers and speaker systems and their applications in the professional market. An international reference project carried out by RCF engineers will be used as a studying guideline to be followed during the course.
Organized in modules, the course takes the participants through the basis of electro-acoustics components like transducers, amplifiers and digital processors till the design of a complete audio project based on a real case study.
All technical contents provided in this University course will be completed by the direct experience of RCF laboratories. The course is organized by the Department of Sciences and Methods for Engineering of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, in collaboration with RCF.
The learning topics are grouped into four modules as follows:
– Environmental Acoustics for indoor-outdoor spaces including design and simulation methods.
– Transducers and speaker systems including clusters, arrays, and point source configurations.
– Electronics including circuit analysis, filters, amplifiers, and DSP.
– Sound systems design including practical experiences in measurements, listening tests, and tuning.
More information on:
– Department of Sciences and Methods for Engineering
– University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy
– RCF SpA, via Raffaello 13, Reggio Emilia, Italy
– Sound Engineering Course Tenth Edition May-October 2022